Oracle has just released OBIEE 126.96.36.199. This new version is now available for download. After investigating on the tool we have come up with a list of some of the key new features available in this new release.
New Features for Oracle Business Intelligence Users
- Auto-Complete Functionality for Prompts
- Optional Apply and Reset Buttons for Prompts
- Miscellaneous Prompts Enhancements
- Customizable Global Header and Get Started …. Section of the Home Page
- Oracle BI Client Installer Option Added to the Home Page
- Integrated Full-Text Search Capabilities
- Ability to Set Accessibility Mode in the Sign In Page
- Enhancement to Oracle Scorecard and Strategy Management
- Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile
- Enhancements to Tables and Pivot Tables
- Enhancements to Map Views
- Enhancements to Selections
- Enhancements to Views
- BI Composer Enhancements
Thanks to on-going business at existing customers and the ever-increasing demand in the Middle East, we are very excited to inform you about the new ClearPeaks MEA Office Opening in Dubai, which will be located in the Shatha Tower at the Dubai Internet City.
We invite you to visit us and take the opportunity to speak with our team about our company & services and our Middle East Customer Success Stories. We are proud to say that we are currently working for some of the top leading companies in the Middle East such as United Carton industries (Jeddah), GASCO (Abu Dhabi) and FDC (Dubai), on top of that we have several projects in our pipeline that will be starting in the following weeks.
We will be communicating very shortly the details of the Oficial Office Opening that will be held in January 2012. We are planning to celebrate this big occasion with our customer base in the Middle East.
Keep an eye on our agenda to see the details of the Opening!
Dubai Office Contact details:
Office No. 2101, 21st Floor, Shatha Tower
Dubai Media City
P.O. Box 500069
Tel. +971 556 683 072
ClearPeaks is proud to announce its official membership into the exclusive Deloitte Oracle Partner Club, based in London.
As a result of a rigorous selection process, ClearPeaks has been accepted as an expert BI partner to work together with Deloitte on customer opportunities, pilots and projects.