2 Day Course
The goal of the course is to understand the concepts and techniques used in Oracle Data Visualization. You will learn how to create and customize reports that will help you discover data patterns in your own data sources or in the corporative data warehouse.
The most important objectives of the course are:
- To understand the different options to connect to the data.
- To understand how the Data Visualization interface works: components, canvas, formatting and terminology in general.
- To create basic calculations that include changes of data types, basic arithmetic calculations, building ratios and different aggregations, adding logic functions, totals and subtotals in tables and other quick table calculations.
- To analyse your own data sources as well as corporative data.
- To be able to merge data from different sources.
- To create a data flow, which would serve as an ETL.
- To be able to use advanced analytics in a project.
- To be able to use Machine Learning and make your own predictions.
- To be able to represent data using different visualizations from graphs to maps.
- To be able to create your own visualizations with customized plugins.
- To understand how to use different types of filters.
- To work with many formatting options in order to customize the views.
- To create stories and insights.
- To learn how to save projects and share them.
The course is designed for beginner and intermediate level users. This course is for anyone who usually works with data, no matter the technical level of the user.
The Oracle Data Visualization course is offered in English and Spanish (materials are only available in English).
- Oracle Data Visualization overview: Architecture and deployment options.
- Oracle Data Visualization interface:
- Data Source options.
- Analysis creation, formatting & filtration.
- Adding your own data & data blending.