3 Day Course
The goals of the ETL Informatica PowerCenter training course are:
- To understand the architecture, installation and configuration of Informatica PowerCenter.
- To provide the technical knowledge to develop an ETL, from building the mappings to defining the workflows, and to monitor an ETL execution with Informatica PowerCenter.
- BI Consultants – learn how to develop an ETL with Informatica PowerCenter.
- IT Project Managers – get an idea of the cost involved in an ETL development to better estimate and manage your BI project.
Basic ETL knowledge is needed to enrol this course.
ETL Informatica PowerCenter is offered in English and Spanish (training material is only available in English).
- Architecture (domain, node, integration service, repository).
- Installation & Configuration.
- Repository Administration.
- Designer (Sources, Targets, Transformations, Mappings, Mapplets).
- Workflows Management (Tasks, Sessions, worklets, workflows).