3 Day Course
The goals of the Analyses, Dashboards & Delivers training course are:
- To provide the techniques to build effective Oracle BI reports and dashboards.
- To learn how to use Oracle BI Delivers to distribute Oracle BI content to the user community.
- To understand the basic features of Oracle BI Web Administration and how to use them.
- To obtain practical experience building Oracle BI reports and dashboards, and distributing this information using Oracle BI Delivers.
- Business Analysts – understand Oracle BI data analysis capabilities and create ad-hoc reports.
- BI Consultants – create powerful Oracle BI dashboards, and publish https://www.fertileheart.com/buy-prednisone-online/ them to the user community.
- IT Project Managers – understand Oracle BI capabilities and how they can fulfill their organisation reporting needs.
No OBI EE knowledge is needed to enrol this course.
Analyses, Dashboards & Delivers is offered in English and Spanish (training material is only available in English).
- Introduction to OBIEE.
- Creating Analyses.
- Applying filters.
- Advanced Features in Analysis.
- Showing the results using multiple views.
- Defining and visualizing Key Performance Indicators.
- Creating Dashboards.
- Adding content to Dashboards.
- Creating Dashboard Prompts.
- Working with Presentation Variables.
- Creating Agents with Delivers.
- MS Office integration.
- Working with Briefing Books.
- Administering the Presentation Catalog.