4 Day Course
The goals of the Building Repositories 12c training course are:
- To review the main concepts or Oracle BI EE architecture.
- To describe the techniques to build effective Oracle EE repositories such as implementing security, level based measures and dealing with multiple sources and aggregations.
- To obtain practical experience building an Oracle BI repository.
- BI Consultants – build an Oracle BI repository using best practices and proven design techniques.
- IT Project Managers – understand the capabilities of an Oracle BI repository and link them to the business requirements.
No pre-requisites are required to enroll this course. However, basic data modeling knowledge will help you to quickly understand the different concepts.
Building Repositories 12c is offered in English and Spanish (training material is only available in English).
- OBIEE Overview.
- Repository Basics.
- Building the Physical, Business Model & Mapping, and Presentation Layer.
- Testing and Validating a Repository.
- Working with Logical Table Sources.
- Creating Dimension Hierarchies.
- Defining Aggregation and Fragmentation.
- Creating Variables.
- Creating Calculations and Time Series Measures.
- Modeling Many-to-Many Relationships.
- Localization and Internationalization.
- Essbase Integration.
- Object-level and Data-level Security.
- Managing the OBIEE Cache.
- Tracking system Usage.
- Multiuser Development.
- Configuring Write Back.
- Merging Repositories.
- Working with Administration Tool Utilities.