Due to ongoing growth, we are looking to hire a “HR & Business Operations Assistant” who will report to the HR&Ops Director. We are looking for a person who is passionate about HR & Business Operations, that wants to accelerate his/her career, have an international experience and work in a very dynamic & talented environment, becoming a key team player and business partner.
The career plan is to start in our Barcelona office with the view of relocating to ClearPeaks Abu Dhabi after the ramp-up (3-6 months) with a very interesting compensation package.
At ClearPeaks, you will have endless opportunities to get involved in different projects and share innovative ideas. In such a hot and cutting-edge sector, all of our teams perform roles with various responsibilities from day one, with continuous learning and self-improvement which are critical to our success.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Responsible for Talent Acquisition end-to-end process for the UAE region, making all the necessary improvements to be more efficient. It includes among other tasks: headhunting, interviewing, coordinating technical & final interviews, daily to weekly reporting, use of LinkedIn, identify agencies, identify new career events, find new ways to attract the best talent, ensure the interviews are consistently executed, promote our brand to attract the best talent.
- Collaborate in the definition and execution of the learning plan.
- Assist in employee relations issues, assisting employees in answering any pertinent questions regarding regulations and policies. Accordance with legislation and best practices (UAE focus).
- Responsible for the internal communication and events for the UAE region with the support of the Office Assistant.
- Participate in the resource planning end-to-end process for the UAE region.
- Participate in the revamp and extend the Talent Management Program ensuring the expectations per level and promotion requirements are tangible and clear, keeping it updated with innovative ideas.
- Support the Performance Reviews & Objectives process in the UAE region, ensuring the tasks are executed successfully & on-time.
- Assist in the compensation & benefits program management, staying informed about the industry salaries and bonus schemes (focus UAE).
- Research, recommend and implement new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and the services performed.
- Psychology and/or Business studies, ideally with a Master in Human Resources.
- 1+ years’ experience working in a similar position preferably in a high tech and/or consulting environment.
- Experience doing recruitment process in a demanding environment, preferably in the tech industry.
- Technically skilled to an advanced level with the following MS Office products, above all Excel & PowerPoint.
- English and Spanish written and spoken at professional level are mandatory together with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- We are looking for a person who is positive, proactive, hard worker, very organized and detailed, results oriented & committed to company growth, multitasking & flexible.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- Attractive compensation and benefits package which when in Abu Dhabi includes several allowances, private health insurance and working visa.
- Ample room for career growth in a multicultural and international company with continuous growth.
- Work with ambitious and talented teams, accelerating career development while constantly learning
- Enjoy an open, dynamic, young and international environment