Due to ongoing growth, we are looking to hire a “Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Lead” who will report to the HR&Ops Director and will be based in our new office in the Tecnoparc (Reus). We are looking for an experienced, very structured and human-oriented person who will add value to the team from day one, becoming a key player within the team.
At ClearPeaks, you will have endless opportunities to get involved in different projects and share innovative ideas. In such a cutting-edge sector, all of our teams perform roles with various responsibilities from day one, with continuous learning and self-improvement which are critical to our success.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
Drive the Talent Acquisition end-to-end process, making all the necessary improvements to be more efficient. It includes among other tasks:
- Constant improvement of the recruitment process.
- Efficient headhunting.
- Optimise the use of the LinkedIn recruiter tool ensuring that all the functionalities are being used.
- Identify & organize recruitment & talent events.
- Ensure the interviews are consistently executed and coordinate the process E2E, from posting to an employment offer negotiation.
- Find new ways to attract the best talent and promote our brand as an ambassador.
- University degree in a relevant field.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar position preferably in a high tech and/or consulting environment.
- Strong Talent Acquisition background with experience in hiring in the IT industry by using LinkedIn, Headhunting, Events, etc. used to be innovative and proactive in order to find the best talent.
- Technically skilled to an advanced level with the following MS Office products: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint (as an Administrator and a Site developer).
- Experience in Talent Acquisition reporting.
- Fluent English and Spanish written and spoken.
- Analytical skills, very organized and detailed.
- Multitasking, energetic, proactive and positive person.
- Results-oriented & committed to company growth.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- Be part of an international and talented team, enjoying an excellent work environment where people is passionate about what they do.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working schedule.
- 23+2 vacation days.