1 Day Course
The goals of the DB concepts & OLAP Introduction training course are:
- To set the building blocks of database and OLAP concepts that will be used in every BI project.
- To provide insight of the technical data structures and database objects in order to create more efficient designs.
- To describe some techniques to build efficient and good performing BI systems.
- BI Consultants – get insight of key database and OLAP concepts.
- IT Consultants – understand the key concepts of database and OLAP.
No pre-requisites are needed to enroll in this course although basic database knowledge will help you to quickly understand the different concepts.
DB Concepts & OLAP Introduction is offered in English and Spanish (training material is only available in English).
- Table, View & Materialised view.
- Index, Partitioning.
- Procedure, Function, Package & Trigger.
- Deleting & Inserting rows.
- Rollback segment.
- Execution plan.
- OLAP Technology.
- OLAP Cube.
- OLAP Visualisation.
- Dimensional Data Model and OLAP Cube.
- Types of OLAP: MOLAP, ROLAP, HOLAP.