1/2 Day Course
The goals of the BI Fundamentals training course are:
- To provide a basic understanding of Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse and ETL.
- To identify the challenges of traditional reporting and how Business Intelligence overcomes them.
- To introduce the typical Business Intelligence project lifecycle and its benefits compared to the traditional IT project lifecycle.
- Business Users – understand why BI is key to accomplish your and your organisation’s goals.
- BI Consultants – strengthen your BI skills and get justification of your day to day proceedings.
- IT Consultants – understand the reasons for BI in order to apply this knowledge to your future BI projects.
- IT Project Managers – discover the reasons behind BI and justify the need for it in your customer projects.
No pre-requisites are needed to enroll in this course although basic business knowledge or IT basic knowledge will help you to quickly understand the needs for BI.
BI Fundamentals is offered in English and Spanish (training material is only available in English).
- Business Intelligence Definition.
- Business Challenges in Today’s Organisations.
- BI Project Lifecycle.
- Success Stories.
- Open Discussion on Attendees Challenges → How can BI solve my problem?