4 Day Course
The goals of the ETL Oracle Data Integrator training course are:
- To understand the architecture, installation and configuration of Oracle Data Integrator.
- To provide the technical knowledge to develop an ETL, from building the interfaces to defining the load plans, and to monitor an ETL execution with Oracle Data Integrator Studio.
- BI Consultants – learn how to develop an ETL with Oracle Data Integrator.
- IT Project Managers – get an idea of the cost involved in an ETL development to better estimate and manage your BI project.
Basic ETL knowledge is needed to enrol this course.
ETL Oracle Data Integrator is offered in English and Spanish (training material is only available in English).
- Architecture (database schemas, repositories, ELT vs. ETL, declarative design, agents).
- Installation & Configuration.
- Repositories Administration. Management of ODI projects.
- Oracle Data Integrator Studio: Designer (Models, Interfaces, Packages, Scenarios, Functions, Procedures).
- Oracle Data Integrator Studio: Topology Manager (Physical Architecture, Logical Architecture, Contexts, Repositories).
- Oracle Data Integrator Studio: Monitoring sessions with Operator.
- Oracle Data Integrator Studio: Managing security.