4 Day Course
The goals of the Building Repositories 11g training course are:
- To review the main concepts or Oracle BI EE architecture.
- To describe the techniques to build effective Oracle EE repositories such as implementing security, level based measures and dealing with multiple sources and aggregations.
- To obtain practical experience building an Oracle BI repository.
- BI Consultants – build an Oracle BI repository using best practices and proven design techniques.
- IT Project Managers – understand the capabilities of an Oracle BI repository and link them to the business requirements.
No pre-requisites are required to enroll this course. However, basic data https://www.wnymedical.com/buy-sildenafil-online/ modeling knowledge will help you to quickly understand the different concepts.
Building Repositories 11g is offered in English and Spanish (training material is only available in English).
- OBIEE Overview.
- Repository Basics.
- Building the Physical, Business Model & Mapping, and Presentation Layer.
- Testing and Validating a Repository.
- Working with Logical Table Sources.
- Creating Dimension Hierarchies.
- Defining Aggregation and Fragmentation.
- Creating Variables.
- Creating Calculations and Time Series Measures.
- Modeling Many-to-Many Relationships.
- Localization and Internationalization.
- Essbase Integration.
- Object-level and Data-level Security.
- Managing the OBIEE Cache.
- Tracking system Usage.
- Multiuser Development.
- Configuring Write Back.
- Merging Repositories.
- Working with Administration Tool Utilities.