2 Day Course
The goal of the course is to provide the necessary information to become a Tableau power user. The course will include many exercises and labs to re-enforce the skills and knowledge attained.
The most important objectives of the course are:
- To build complex calculations to manipulate your numeric and string data.
- To implement efficiency tips and tricks.
- To learn advanced techniques to sort and filtering.
- To use parameters and input controls in order to build more dynamic reports.
- To use statistical techniques to analyse your data: histograms, ANOVA tables, forecast, correlation, regression, etc.
- To implement advanced geographic mapping techniques: custom geo-codification, double axis, parameters in calculations in mappings, polygon mappings, WMS servers, etc.
- To implement custom images to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- To build better dashboards with interactive dashboard designs, and visual best practices.
The topics are designed for users who have been working with Tableau and have solid experience with the tool. For these users, this training will help them to go forward to the next level of expertise.
Tableau Desktop Advanced is offered in English and Spanish.
- Use of parameters for dynamic calculations.
- Aggregations, string calculations, numerical calculations and type conversation calculations.
- Advanced sorting and filtering.
- Specific sets and grouping with advanced calculations.
- Histograms, ANOVA Tables and Correlation.
- Forecast and Regressions.
- Advanced features in maps.
- Background images.
- Different features with data blending.